Utilizing of electric toothbrush can help your gum and teeth to stay healthy and clean. So to make sure that your gums and teeth will maintain its healthy state, you should have the best electric toothbrush. Nevertheless, it’s not easy to search for the best brand of electric toothbrush. I have here an expert’s guide to assist you in finding the best electric toothbrush that will keep your gum and teeth healthy.
Ask your dentist
This is the first thing that you must do before everything else in order to ensure that you will find the best electric toothbrush. People differ on the sensitivity of gums and teeth. Obviously, you don’t want to go for something that won’t do any good in your oral system. That is why it is crucial to ask your dentist first to get the best electric toothbrush to take care of your teeth and gums.
Various Electric Toothbrush
Electric toothbrush comes numerous on the market and each one has its particular jobs. Below are some of the list I prepared regarding the function and types of electric toothbrush available in the market in order to assist you be guided on the best electric toothbrush for your requirements.
• Rotating- This is the cheapest and the most common electric brush available. The bristles of this brush rotates
• Rotating-oscillating-This toothbrush is very well-known and has a small, rounded head. The head of the brush oscillates as well as rotates in one motion one tooth at a time to remove any plaque.
• Pulsing- This electric toothbrush comes with a pulsing move towards back and front of the teeth while spinning in order to get rid of plaque efficiently.
• Counter-oscillating- The head of this brush is the same as the head of oscillating brush. Nonetheless, the tufts of the bristles rotate in other way concurrently. Each tuft moves in other direction to the ones next to it.
• Dual head- This brush has two heads. One is rotating and the other one is sweeping from side to side.
• Side to side- This brush is not the same as common rotating brush. The motion of this brush moves at a high-speed from side to side causing a vibration in your teeth.
• Sonic and ultrasonic- This electric brush helps to remove plaque through a high-speed vibration at certain frequencies. Compared to a rotating brush, this brush is a lot more expensive.
Life of battery as well as brush head
If you want to get the best electric toothbrush, make sure you think about the brush head and battery life. I know you do not want the hassle of recharging the battery frequently. So before purchasing the best electric toothbrush, find out if the battery will last long. Additionally, you will have to replace the entire head of the brush when the bristles are worn. Given that frequent replacement can be expensive, choose an electric toothbrush that comes with a tough bristles of brush head.
Don’t underestimate these pointers because it will help you find the best electric toothbrush. Before you make any decision, the smartest thing to do is to ask for your dentist’s advice to get the best electric toothbrush for you.
Szczoteczka elektryczna – You can easily translate in to english and take the information.